Click on the link below to purchase the 1st Edition of “Five Steps to Avoid the School to Prison Pipeline Workbook”. *Note that the 1st Edition is recommended for churches as it has religious references, which may cause concerns in public institutions such as schools. The 2nd Edition does not have any religious references and therefore it is recommended for use in public school settings or anywhere that church and state seperation is of concern. If you are looking for the 2nd Edition for use in public schools please Click Here
1st Edition for Churches Pre Post Survey – Click Here to access the full survey for use with your students/parents.
Workbook Support Resources
You can use the links below to assist you as you perform the research included in the following steps of the 1st Edition workbook:
- Step 2: Click to go to the Small Business Administration Website to find people who can help you start a small business in your area
- Step 2: Crime Statistics pg 42…Click here and then continue following the instructions in the box on page 42 from #6.
- Step 2: Click here to access U.S. Census Bureau Quickfacts
- Step 5: Click here to find Promise Scholarship Programs
- Step 5: Visit the colleges websites directly to find costs of attending. You can use Google
- Step 5: Click here to access the FAFSA Forecaster
- Step 5: Click here to find Basic Eligibility Criteria for Federal Student Aid
- Step 5: Click here to find apartments to rent
Facilitating a large group? Download PowerPoint Presentations which contain the same questions that are in the Workbook below. Want to add your own questions or customize? Feel free to do so, they are all editable.